But Jesus said, “Let the little children come unto Me, and do not forbid them; for such is the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 19:14). Children are a blessing from the Lord. The qualified staff of Keswick Kid’s Preschool understand this and take great pride in providing a safe and nurturing environment for little ones. We offer programs for infants, 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s. Before and aftercare are available daily, as well as summer camps. The children have daily Bible lessons, hands on activities, music time, Spanish lessons, and of course playtime in our separate fenced-in playgrounds. These are just a few of the exciting things that children will experience in our Keswick Kids program.
Truly seeing is believing! Schedule a tour today and discover the difference a Keswick Kids education can make in the future of your child.
- The teaching orientation of Keswick Kids is a conservative, fundamental interpretation of the Bible and the belief that Christian instruction starts in the home. In keeping with these beliefs, we require that at least one parent be a believer in the Lord Jesus as their personal Savior and in agreement with the Statement of Faith of the school. Click here to read the Statement of Faith. It is also expected that parents and students be in regular attendance of a Bible-believing, evangelical church of their choice and be able to secure their pastor’s recommendation to attend Keswick Kids. The church they regularly attend must be in agreement with the major points of the Keswick Kids doctrinal statement.
- Application and fee ($100.00 per student, non-refundable) must be made and Registration fee ($250.00 per student) upon acceptance.
- An interview with the principal is required with at least one parent in attendance.
- Keswick Kids admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Our Infant Class begins at age 3 months. Preschool children must be 2, 3 or 4 years of age on September 1st for placement in their respective classes. Preschoolers who are entering the 2’s Class must be toilet trained. Preschool applicants’ birth certificates must be presented to the school office before the opening day of school.
A recent physical (Florida State Form HRS 3040) completed by a physician and an immunization blue record card (Florida State HRS 680) are required for all Preschool students. All forms must be submitted before opening day of school.
- All final decisions for admittance are determined by the Administration.
- Parents of the applicants will be notified in writing regarding their acceptance
- The parents must enter into a contract with the school.
Acceptance in any grade does not mean automatic acceptance into the next grade the following year.
When a child enrolls in Keswick Kids, a place is reserved for the entire school year. We ask parents to make every effort to complete each semester before making changes in their child’s school or community. When a change during the school year is unavoidable, tuition charges will be prorated on a monthly basis. New students will be charged for the entire month when they are first enrolled, and transferring students will be charged for the entire month during which they are last enrolled. An adjustment will be made when the ending or beginning of a quarter does not coincide with the month.