Application to Keswick Christian School
Application to KCS is easier than ever. If you have yet to connect with our Admissions Director, Clara Berrios, you can click here to enter our Inquiry Portal. Upon completion, someone from Admissions will contact you.
Folks ready to take the next step of application to Keswick are given a login by Admissions. Feel free to contact Clara Berrios at (727) 393-9100 ext. 751 or email@example.com to initiate this next step.
Keswick Kids begins accepting applications in February for the next school year. New student interviews begin in March once the application and required forms are complete and submitted.
Completed forms needed for an interview:
- Application with the non-refundable application fee of $100.00 per student.
- Pastoral Recommendation
- The State of Florida requires Keswick Kids to have a C-0030 Enrollment Record and a signed Influenza Virus brochure on file for every Infant through PK4 child.
- Certificate of Immunization (HRS #680), Physical form (HRS #3040 & dated within twelve months of enrollment start date), and a Birth Certificate. According to current law, we cannot permit a student to begin class at Keswick Kids until we have received these forms. They may be obtained from your family physician or local health department.
- Student Pickup list for those authorized to pick up your student.
- Notarized Medical Release completed by the parent/guardian.
After the application has been processed and all forms received, an interview will be scheduled. Acceptance of the applicant is based on the family interview and pastor recommendation. A letter is mailed upon acceptance.