Application to Keswick Christian School
Application to KCS is easier than ever. If you have yet to connect with our Admissions Director, Clara Berrios, you can click here to enter our Inquiry Portal. Upon completion, someone from Admissions will contact you.
Folks ready to take the next step of application to Keswick are given a login by Admissions. Feel free to contact Clara Berrios at (727) 393-9100 ext. 416 or firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate this next step.
Keswick begins accepting applications in February of the next school year. new student interviews begin in March once the application and required forms are completed and submitted.
Completed forms need before an interview:
- Application with the application fee ($100.00 per student). This fee is non-refundable.
- Signed Teacher Evaluation from the last school the applicant attended.
- Pastoral Recommendation
- Secured copy of most recent Report Card and Achievement Test Scores.
- Secured copy of the Transcripts (for high school students).
- Notarized Medical Release completed by the parent/guardian.
- Certificate of Immunization (HRS #680), Physical form (HRS #3040 & dated within twelve months of enrollment start date) and a Birth Certificate. According to current law, we cannot permit a student to begin class at Keswick until we have received these forms. They may be obtained from your family physician or local health department.
Note: Testing may be requested and the associated fee would be due at the time of testing.
After the application has been processed and all forms received, an interview will be scheduled. Acceptance of the applicant is based on the family interview, testing results, grade reports, and the pastor recommendation. A letter is mailed upon acceptance.